Wednesday 10 June 2009

Day 4 with Pup - 9 weeks one day

Today poor pup had an upset tummy. He was still eating well its just as fast as it was going in it was coming out the other end. Having paniced and read everything I can on the internet about Pups and upset tummies he made a miraculous recovery.

So I went to work and Malcolm spent the day asleep as he seems to enjoy doing. That evening he had his frist visitors to the house. His pet sitter for the weekend came round and he went running to greet her before proceeding to maul the bottom of her trousers!! He was so excited and followed her round while I was trying to explain everything, tripping her up at every opportunity and making a dash for the door as she left. Once she had gone he went back to mauling my trousers as he seems to love doing. About ten mins later one of my friends turned up and he was straight to the door realising that this is the portal through which new playmates arrive!! He was all over my friend, playing and trying to playfight. Only his dinner could distract him.

He slept in the bed as usual last night but at around 5 am I heard a loud thud and a big whimpering noise from where pup had rolled over and fallen off the edge of the bed it seems!! I picked him up, gave him a kiss and then he wanted back on the floor so he could try and climb the wardrobe. In the last two days he has discovered the fact that dogs can actually jump and is now trying to jump onto everything. He doesnt realise how small he is though and at the moment cannot even jump up to climb the stairs! I wonder how many days it will take before he realises he can run up and down between levels of the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment