Wednesday 10 June 2009

Day five with pup - 9 weeks and two days

I am completely in love with my puppy! He is so pleased to see me and follows me everywhere and I love it when he wags his tail so hard he nearly falls over!

Another of my friends came over to meet pup tonight and once again he was straight over to say hi and was chewing on his shoelaces. My kitties are getting used to having him around now and even Karma is taking to him and even playing with him from the safety of the cat hammock!

He has learnt to sit already and will do it even without treats. I want to make sure that he knows that one for definate before we move onto anything else!

He may chew my toes and have a few accidents but getting my puppy was one of the best decisions I have ever made!!

No comments:

Post a Comment