Monday 8 June 2009

Days two and three with pup - 9 weeks


Well pup has really settled in well and I am seeing more and more of his character each day. At night he is sleeping nearly the whole way through. He sleeps in the bed with me which I know all the books say dont do but he is so cute and he seems much happier when he can snuggle up to me! He is so good and doesnt do any nasty business in the bed but instead starts squeaking when he needs to go. This gives me enough time to get him either downstairs and out the front door (if its not too cold) or over to his special puppy trainning pads. Once he is done he is quite happy to come back to bed and tends to fall asleep within seconds!!

Today he had to cope with being alone while I went to work. I set up a webcam to watch him and make sure he was ok and honestly I think he moved twice and spent the rest of the day fast asleep!! When I got home he was so excited to see me he was wagging his tail so fast that he unbalanced himself and fell over. Honestly I have never laughed so hard!!

He is playing more now and loves running around with his toys. He has also developed a little bark now which he loves to use on my cats when they are not looking to make them jump!

Anyway mine and Malcolms bedtime now although I think hes been asleep the whole time I have been writing this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment